Springhill Water - Private Water Supply experts that care
With over 15 years' experience, Springhill Water supply a wide range of water filtration equipment. We install & regularly maintain hundreds of spring & borehole supplies throughout Calderdale & Kirklees, Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors, Cumbria (The Lake District), Northumberland, East Lancashire, Derbyshire & many other parts of the North of England.
WHY CHOOSE SPRINGHILL?
- Tailor-made filtration systems and water / borehole pumps
- Competitive pricing – no hidden extras or mileage charges
- Over 15 years’ in business and hundreds of installations throughout the UK
- Install and repair all makes of water filtration and water pumps
- Guaranteed 24hr response in the event of an emergency
- We will beat any genuine quotation for filtration equipment and water pumps
- Fully insured engineers and all equipment supplied with a no-nonsense guarantee
- All staff trained and employed directly by Springhill. We do not use contractors
- Compliant with all health and safety regulations
- Free of charge, no obligation surveys, water testing & quotations
- Unique products, for example, UV TAG, with fail-to-safe alarm and text alert
- All equipment and installations compliant with the Private Water Supply Regulations
A series of short in-house videos examining typical private water supplies and tried and tested methods for treating rural water. Geoff Nemec (MSc, CEnv & MCIWEM) takes you on a quick tour of:
1. Yorkshire Mill private water supply explained, 2. Freezing water pipes on rural water supplies, 3. State of the art filtration used on a large village supply in the Yorkshire Dales, 4. Buying or selling a property on a private water supply, 5. Borehole (water well) pump lift, 6. UK based borehole drilling rig & 7. Springhill Water – site survey of a private water supply (spring).
Buying or selling a property on a private water supply
You should be aware that potential buyers are alerted to the dangers of drinking unfiltered water during property searches which may have a negative effect when selling.
Free initial surveys are easily arranged by calling Jayne on: 01422 833121
WATER TESTING: As part of this visit we can carry out a basic water test free of charge (advanced tests available) if required / deemed necessary.
GUARANTEED BEST PRICES
Visit our warehouse in Mytholmroyd near Halifax, ring 01422 833121 or send us an email. We will beat any genuine quotation for equipment (UV Disinfection units, UV bulbs, quartz sleeves, UV ballasts, Iron water filters, pH correctors, booster pumps, borehole pumps, pressure vessels, arsenic reduction, fluoride reduction, lead reduction, sediment filters and water pipes & fittings etc.). Equipment can be installed or provided on a supply only basis and we are happy to discuss DIY installations and service procedures with our customers.