Jobs & Vacanices
Please click the links below for full information and check back regularly, as this page will be updated.
If you would like to apply or send us your CV, please use the link below.
Warehouse Manager & Health and Safety Facilitator
Based at our Warehouse in Mytholmroyd, we are looking for a person that is organised, reliable, trustworthy, technically minded and self-motivated. The successful applicant will have some experience in some, or all the following areas:
warehouse management, stock control, first aid and health and safety.
All applications must be supported by a covering letter briefly explaining your relevant skills, experience, and qualifications and why you think you would make a good Warehouse Manager / Health and Safety Facilitator. We do not accept CV only applications.
- Stock control, Health and Safety and Purchasing
- Ensuring the safe receipt, storage, and despatch of warehouse goods. Checking incoming goods for damage, missing items and storing goods in an organised manner.
- Accurately maintain all associated documentation, including orders, delivery notes, returns notes, and credit notes.
- Shop sales to customers with relevant sales documentation being completed.
- Health & Safety duties will include personnel training through new starter induction, ‘Toolbox’ talks, with occasional training to be organised on an ongoing basis.
- Carry out Health and Safety Audit checks and maintain high standards of Health and Safety throughout the company.
- Risk assessments and record keeping to the standards required for annual Construction Line certification.
- The postholder will be the First Aider for the premises.
Hours of working
Core hours 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday
• Salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
• Pension Scheme
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• As soon as possible
• Based at Unit 15c Moderna Business Park, Moderna Way, Mytholmroyd, Halifax, HX7 5QQ