Iron Water Filtration Specialists
Iron Water Filters
Borehole water often contains high concentrations of contaminants such as iron and manganese. The presence of iron alone, or in combination with manganese, often leads to staining problems in baths, sinks, washing machines and dishwashers. An iron reduction filter will prevent these problems.
Poor Taste & Odour
Iron and manganese can also give the water an unpleasant, metallic taste. In some cases, iron water can taste awful because of the presence of hydrogen sulphide.
Back Washing Iron Water Filter
An integral part of the Springhill Iron Master iron filtration process is the back washing system because the most effective way of removing iron and manganese is to clean the media using a rinse and backwash cycle periodically. This means that these iron water filters need to be connected to a drain. These drains are to be similar in design to the type of drain used by a standard domestic washing machine. The iron water filters electronic valve will need plugging into a mains electricity supply because of this back-washing system.
- Our Iron Master range of filters is designed to deal with wide range of Iron / manganese concentrations
- The type and cost of an Iron Master will vary according to site conditions. Prices start around £1,200
- Iron Filtration prevents brown / orange / black staining associated with high iron and manganese
- Iron Filtration improves poor taste and odour associated with high iron levels
- Extensive research and development means the Iron Master is more effective than many other filter systems
- Fully Guaranteed – We guaranteed the performance of the Iron Master iron filtration system
- We offer excellent iron filtration servicing at realistic prices
- Domestic or Commercial – The Springhill Iron Master range is ideal for use on a single domestic supply or on a small commercial supply
- Larger bespoke systems are also available – please ring 01422 833121 for more details
- Guaranteed Results – The Iron Master iron filtration system is guaranteed to ensure your water meets the UK and European standards for iron, manganese and hydrogen sulphide
- Unique Service – Our unique ‘quick valve exchange’ system means that servicing costs are significantly lower than for alternative water filter systems
- Tried and Tested Technology – 15 years of research and development means we can guarantee the performance of the Iron Master iron filtration system