Iron Water Filtration Specialists
Iron Water Filters
Borehole water often contains high concentrations of contaminants such as iron and manganese. The presence of iron alone, or in combination with manganese, often leads to staining problems in baths, sinks, washing machines and dishwashers. An iron reduction filter will prevent these problems.
Poor Taste and Odour
Iron and manganese can also give the water an unpleasant, metallic taste. In some cases, iron water can taste awful because of the presence of hydrogen sulphide.
Back washing iron water filter
An integral part of the Springhill Iron Master iron filtration process is the back washing system because the most effective way of removing iron and manganese is to clean the media using a rinse and backwash cycle periodically. This means that these iron water filters need to be connected to a drain. These drains are to be similar in design to the type of drain used by a standard domestic washing machine. The iron water filters electronic valve will need plugging into a mains electricity supply because of this back-washing system.
Our range of iron water filtration systems significantly reduce the levels of iron and manganese in water. This means the media inside the vessel will last for many years before it dissolves or needs replacing. We sell all the materials needed to top up the media and we provide full installation and servicing instructions.
The maximum prescribed concentration for iron in drinking water is 200µg/l. Water containing over 1,000 µg/l is likely to cause severe staining and the water will have a metallic taste. Our range of iron reduction filters have been used successfully on water that contains up to 19,000 µg/l.
- Our Iron Master range of filters is designed to deal with wide range of Iron / manganese concentrations.
- The type and cost of an Iron Master will vary according to site conditions. Prices start around £1,200.
- Iron Filtration prevents brown / orange / black staining associated with high iron and manganese.
- Iron Fitration improves poor taste and odour associated with high iron levels.
- Extensive research and development means the Iron Master is more effective than many other filter systems.
- We guaranteed the performance of the Iron Master iron filtration system.
- We offer excellent iron filtration servicing at realistic prices.
- The Springhill Iron Master range is ideal for use on a single domestic supply or on a small commercial supply.
- Larger bespoke systems are also available - please ring 01422 833121 for more details.
- Guaranteed Results - The Iron Master iron filtration system is guaranteed to ensure your water meets the UK and European standards for iron, manganese and hydrogen sulphide.
- Unique Service - Our unique 'quick valve exchange' system means that servicing costs are significantly lower than for alternative water filter systems.
- Tried and Tested Technology - 15 years of research and development means we can guarantee the performance of the Iron Master iron filtration system.
“Our water treatment system (designed to remove extremely high levels of iron and manganese) from our borehole supply was overly complicated and not effective or reliable. Matthew installed a new simplified and effective system that we now have confidence in. The advice and service we received throughout was excellent.”
GUARANTEED BEST PRICES
Visit our warehouse in Mytholmroyd near Halifax, ring 01422 833121 or send us an email. We will beat any genuine quotation for equipment (UV Disinfection units, UV bulbs, quartz sleeves, UV ballasts, Iron water filters, pH correctors, booster pumps, borehole pumps, pressure vessels, arsenic reduction, fluoride reduction, lead reduction, sediment filters and water pipes & fittings etc.). Equipment can be installed or provided on a supply only basis and we are happy to discuss DIY installations and service procedures with our customers.